Celebrate DeviantArt's 15th Birthday!As DeviantArt enters its 15th year on the Internet, we want to take a moment before blowing out our candles to thank the community for allowing us the honor of hosting the site that you call your home for art. After all, it's the community's 15th birthday, too, and in the past few months, we've been making it our top priority to share with you our plans for the future, celebrate the successes of our past, and look to you for guidance on how best we can serve each of you while entering this new phase of DeviantArt's existence.Celebrate DeviantArt's 15th Birthday! by Heidi
As DeviantArt enters its 15th year on the Internet, we want to take a moment before blowing out our candles to thank the community for allowing us the honor of hosting the site that you call your h
How long have you been on DeviantArt?
Between this account and my first account (which I still have for stock work) 10 years.
What does your username mean?
It's my nickname and my stepfather's last name + ART
Describe yourself in three words.
Tenacious, Creative, Nerd
Are you left or right handed?
What was your first deviation?
A sketch of anime fan art.
What is your favourite type of art to create?
At first fan art, then I went more realistic, now I am a 3D artist and animator.
What was your first favourite?
OMG, I cannot remember.
What type of art do you tend to favourite the most?
Now 3D stuff- mainly animation and modeling. 2D stuff is character concepts, environmental concepts, storyboards, and doodles. I prefer digital now over traditional.
What are your preferred tools to create art?
What is the most inspirational place for you to create art?
My bedroom at night, when all is quiet.
What is your favourite DeviantArt memory?
Chatting with spyed about site upgrades when he visited artgerm's chatroom "artgermination" and talking with artgerm.
Also posted here vimeo.com/129494831
FULL CREDITS for the production.
○ Mark Pullyblank- The Grand Puhbah
○ Christopher Beatty- Producer / Storyboard - firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Nick Bishop- Producer & tech support
○ Dan Troxel- Director and Screenwriter - email@example.com
○ Marcelo Chavez- Assistant Director / Animator - theartistcelo.com
ME* ○ Tina Backlund Newton - Assistant Director/ Animator / Grand Squasher of Bugs/ Render Wrangler and pipeline management tinanewtonart.com
► Tech Directors
○ Kevin Hand- Technical Animator, Main Rigger. firstname.lastname@example.org
○ Jordan Merwin- Lighting- Render Wrangler- Technical Director
► The AWESOME CREW.
○ Gage Sharp- Environmental Lead - email@example.com
○ Aaron Lutes- Character & Assets Modeler - lutes3D.com
○ King Chang- Character & Assets Modeler
○ Elise Wood- Environmental Modeler
○ Roger Thor- Animator, Lighter, Rigger
○ Chris Velarde- Animator
○ Kollin Stewart - Animator
○ Kiljan Cochan- Animator / Storyboard
○ Zach Polic- Animator / Storyboard
○ Nnamndi Johnson- Kanu- Animator
○ Brad Nevins- Animator
○ Zach Helfand- Animator
○ Cameron Shultz- Animator
○ Travis Souza- Animator / Generalist / Animatic
○ Alisha Murray- Concept Art
○ Nick Saldana- Texture Artist/ Modeler / Storyboard
♫ The Righteous Sound Crew ♫
○ Kyle Carlson-Sound Designer
○ Max Besterman- Composer
► Technical Notes
Animated in Autodesk Maya.
Rendered with Deadline.
California State University: Chico: Bachelors of Science: |
Computer Animation & Game Development: Animation Production (Applied Computer Graphics)
Assistant Director/ Animator/ Pipeline Manager/ Render Wranger for S-Car-Go: A Snails Production
Artist for Nightlight Interactive's Whispering Willows Game.
I'm back- with animations!
But please check out my website and follow me on other networks.